Wednesday, July 15, 2009

lol

started sch at 10 tis mornin.. jordan passed me a wrapped up paper with somethin in it and told me to open it.. from the looks of his face,i knew that it wasnt somethin nice.. i took the paper and put it on the floor.. kleaven peeked in and saw tis freakin big moth.. i wil upload the pic tomoro.. seriously,i have not seen such a big moth.. wtf!
saw tis spider beside weijie and tat idiot saw it and captured it.. of course,for those who noe me.. i walked to a further distance.. if he threw tat spider on me,tats the end.. be prepared to eat my fist.. then after tat,i saw him put the spider down on the ground and he tot i neva see.. then he walked beside me and throw his hands at me,as though there is spider.. stupid..
went home bout 11 plus.. then saw tis guy at the bus stop,nvm.. waited for the bus.. then there's tis smell.. woah.. smelly.. 854 came.. fucking hell.. so many seats available yet he sat behind me.. the smell was like.. knn.. make me cannot sit and relax in peace..
reached home,search the fridge for some goodys.. yeah.. saw my favourite champedak..

No comments:

Post a Comment